First, what is the tensioner introduction polyester composite strapping suppliers
Tensioner is also known as fastening device, binding belt, fastening device. The main material of the product is synthetic fiber polyester, tensioner function mainly plays the role of binding goods is different from the use of lifting belt, often used in the transportation of goods, movement, shipment or storage fixed function, they have locking, will not fall off, safe and reliable, light, easy to operate, protect objects from damage. The tensioner is a manual binding tool, which is composed of webbing, metal handle and metal hook. The basic principle is to make the webbing gradually wound around the half-moon key on the puller by ratchet and grip motion, so as to achieve the purpose of suppository goods.polyester composite strapping suppliers
Fastener fittings polyester composite strapping suppliers
Two, tensioner characteristics:
1, do not damage the goods, synthetic fiber material is soft, force point scattered, soft, do not damage the goods
2, simple operation, instant binding, never fall off, instant loosening, simple operation, easy recovery tying rope, does not occupy space
4, wear resistance, longer protection of goods
5, save time and effort, a person can be very good to complete the operation of binding, binding and unloading
6. A variety of sizes are available
Three, how to choose a tensioner:
Mainly from the following aspects:
1. Width – Tensioner handle width 1 inch (0.5T 0.8T 1T 1.2T 1.5T) 1.5 inch (200KG 300KG) 2 inch (2T 3T 5T) 3 inch (10T) 4 inch (10T)
2. Strength – the safety load and breaking load that the tensioner can bear
3. Styles are generally divided into hook type and no hook type
4, can increase the tensioner protection sleeve according to the demand
Four, how to use the tensioner
1, hook type use method:
Step: Hook two hooks respectively on the base, expand the tensioner to bypass the goods to be tied.
The second step: open the tensioner hardware, the webbing through the tensioner half moon key, the webbing through the middle, and then from the middle rotation axis to wear back
Step 3: Pull Out Excess webbing
The fourth part: swing the handle back and forth to tighten the webbing and fix it.
The following steps are to release the tensioner
Step 5: Pinch the safety piece of the handle, open the tensioner hardware to large, and the rotating shaft will be automatically released.
Step 6: Pull out the ribbon and release the tensioner
2, no hook type use method
Use the tensioner to weave the lead to fix on the base bolt and then circle around the whole product 2. The following steps are the same as with hook type.
Use of leaser
Five, tensioner use note:
1. Only the binding tape without damage is used. The label can clearly indicate the capability.
2. When using, please try to keep the fabric away from sharp edges and corners to avoid abrasion or cutting.
3. Avoid twisting and stranding to damage the tensioner.
4. Can not overload use.
5. Do not tie the webbing.
6. Do not place objects on the tensioner to avoid injury.
7. Do not use the tensioner as a flexible lifting belt.
Six, tensioner detection requirements:
1. The tension of the whole set of tensioner is 1.25LC without deformation or other defects
2. The tension 2LC applied by the whole set of tensioner does not break
3. The elongation rate of LC under the tension of the webbing is not more than 7%, and 3LC is not broken when applied
Post time: Jan-03-2023